Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mythology Jewels

Ok, I guess sometimes I am a bit behind and now I'm playing catch up...so just a quicky post, but don't skip over the previous one written today also, it has some awesome info on the artist Klimt and it took a minute to write that one...

So this week, or rather last week I made a few simple earrings...and what they seem to have in common is, patina and mythology...


these just remind me of those thingys with wings, you know the ones that are half woman, and half bird...I swear I just bought a book on Mythology and I really need a refresher, because well 23 years later the stories are fuzzy, and I used to know them all so well...I think it's Harpes, yes, Harpies, not to be confused with herpes or harps...ahem...


Then these are two of the Muses, whichever ones are your favorites, mine are  Calliope and Erato...


and then these are inspired by Atlas, you know that guy that had the world on his shoulders...I think sometimes I feel the same way...

Okey...so I'm gonna stop here, cauz I've done too much writing earlier...and these should be up soonish in my shop!

So I'm still waiting for...41 more people to sign up to my blog *sigh* so encourage your friends! Tell them about the free earrings!  I know you wanna win them ( I would ).
So go on tell them! Let's get to 50! ;-)

here's a piccy again so your friends can see them :)


See you next week! 
P.s...I'm not sure what is going on with the text, but It's all crazy...sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment