Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Choke a Flower! Wait...What?

Hi guys,
it's me, I'm still alive!
I realize I haven't been much active lately on my sites, groups or blog.

I had 3 rough weeks, I'm still working on a partial house reno, that I haven't been able to complete, cause my poor hubby broke his foot and was out for a while.  He needs some rest, so it will be a while before he can be back on his feet.
I'm still working on some stuff and the weather has been so crappy I have not felt like taking pictures of completed items.  My head is a bit all over the places.  I'm still taking metal smithing classes, working out not as regularly as I'd like, but I've resumed yesterday...it has been a little tough balancing a bit of family trouble and trying to get my business going...
However I did manage to enter a video for a scholarship for B-School, a business school for novice and not so novice entrepreneurs lead by business and Internet guru  Marie Forleo.  I love her show and follow it weekly and religiously, but yet I have not got down quite the way on how to make this now full time business go...
I definitely need to post more often, and it means make a lot more stuff... I hope to find some balance and formula soon or God help me...

Anyways, I'm going to make this little entry short and to the point.  If you feel like supporting my application for B-school, please visit this very short video (it had to be 90 seconds, that's part of the rules) and give it a like, share on FB, twitter, your mama or whatever!  Shout a comment, watch my silly ass trying to speak English and scratch your heads about what I just said...watch me choke a flower and make a total fool of myself.






Btw this is my first video ever, I'm like the epitome of a wall-flower, so this was really really really hard for me to want to publish, but...it's done, and I'm proud of at least trying...Enjoy and see you soon with some fab jewels!  I'm also thinking about starting some tutorials on the Tube...so if you think you can follow me in this vid, there might be a small hope that I'll be able to make myself understandable enough for my tuts!

Thanks in advance peeps!  Much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment