Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sea Glass and Swirls

Ciao! everyone,
how has the week been for everyone?
I've been running around a lot for my traveling job and for my jewelry making.   The class is getting intense as it's coming to a close and I still have so much to do...
I'm working on a ring intensely...it's slightly domed in band-wise, which is a new technique I'm learning, so the new tech is difficult!  Somehow I'm supposed to make a bezel for it that will shape the curve of the ring...sigh...

Ok, done with the venting (I'll post pictures once is done - once I get better I may even offer tutorials...we shall see)
Anyhow, I have something new this week and I finally got to crack open that shipment I got a while ago from Numinosity Beads.  Go check out her awesomeness!
Well I didn't literally crack it open, or the beads, well...would be in pieces.

I'm excited to show my first batch of my new "Primordia" line...I finally got around to start creating, rustic/tribal coolness jewelry



These I actually made a while ago and they are a bit different from the others I'm about to show as they are simpler, more linear and they have steel frames...well steel rusts and I love that, but then I realized not everyone will want that, so...



I decided to use copper for the rest and a lot more beads, well because these amazing glass disks should be embellished a lot more...just check out those pearls up top, aren't they snazzy?  Absolute love!


Finally, these are my favorites!  I LUV these two! I think it's the faux patina on those ceramic beads...don't they look like ancient dug up pottery?  Absolute adore!!!


These will be available in my shop in a couple of hours tonight...I'm still reworking a few of the pix, descriptions etc...
Well let me know if you have thoughts/ comments/ ideas...I'd love to hear...

Btw the hubby J now wants us to open a shop together making jules...isn't it funny?  A couple of months ago zero interest...ah ah! Got him!

Zip Zip...I have to go pack for tomorrow...Milan, here I come for a day! I forgot to mention...I love sea glass because of where I come from there's plenty!  Too bad I haven't been back in years...I should try to hop to Genova once I can get enuf cha-ching!

Everyone have a great weekend!
Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment