Saturday, October 18, 2014

Scattered Brain, Things All Over, Summersaults in my room!

Hi guys,
it just occurred to me that I hardly ever talk about what I go through sometimes...dry spells!
Yes, even since I've quit my job, I've had sort of a desperation factor going on.  I really haven't been able to create a whole lot because for some reason I got down a bit.  I think it's a combination of seasonal change and a bit of desperation.  Sometimes I just feel like I'm in the wrong track, and that no matter how much I try I faulter...but who doesn't?  I mean, I'm sure other people feel the way I do and they are just better at covering it up.  I guess I don't really want to.  The purpose of me creating and blogging is to share myself with world, but it would be dumb to assume that I'm always happy, nobody is that! Yes, I'm sure that even the most spiritual people do feel inadequate sometimes.

Fortunately this time is passing, because as clique´as it sounds, it does pass...so after a couple of weeks of doubting etc, I'm back at the table and bench (well I've been taking metal smithing despite this crazy time).  I guess I just needed a breather, a respite, but I decided to stop stressing and read my books instead.  I'll work hard, but the rest I really can't control, until I learn how to market properly.

So in the meanwhile what have I been doing?  Well I've been cleaning my house, and there's a lot that is still left to do, but I'm doing it in baby steps with the help of my hubby.

I started going through things in the studio and letting go of some items that no longer serve me, and there are quite a few more on their way into my supply shop in the next month....

Here's a few things if you haven't seen them:


Cameos...


Necklaces...




Pearls...lots of these to come out too...these are my first and they are freshwater, but I'll have a few glass lots listed too...
You get the idea, so come on by the shop and see if there's anything that interests you.  I should be hitting around 100 items by mid next week and I aim for 200 by the end of Nov. *God help me*

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the coupon at the top of the shop page, it's a 10% off everything.

I should have a couple of designs up by the beginning of next week, so I'll probably write soon again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment